Sunday, October 4, 2009

Technology

Think I have all the technology in place. Far more complicated than just packing clothes, toiletries etc. So I have the still camera, the video camera, the small laptop, plus cords to charge the video and laptop, plus the small 'passport' size hard drive for video storage (with its lead of course), then I need the usb lead to connect my phone for internet - plus the phone charger of course. Won't take the usb from the still camera to the laptop - will just use the SD card slot on the laptop. Not sure I have everything yet so had better pause and restock.

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure you've got enough technology! Gone are the old days of the 35mm film camera and the grey matter memory!(although I don't think those days were in my time!)
    Looking forward to the 'slide' night when you get home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what about the USB cord for the video camera??? Better not leave that one at home!
    And to think... in the 'old days' all you took was a camera and several rolls of film and then had to get them all processed when you got home!!
    Have a great time Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the joys of technology. It takes up a lot of space too. Don't put your alarm clock or mobile in the same bag or customs will think all those wires are a bomb.

    Have a fantastic time Leon.

    Sorry I never got a chance to say Bon Voyage on Skype but we will catch up with you when you return as Nora and I will be in Coffs early November.

    I will track your progress with great interest.

    Love from us both

    Max & Nora

    ReplyDelete